Talent Development Programme
In 2020 the Wellington Phoenix in partnership with Lower Hutt City AFC will be running a Talent Development Programme (TDP) for all players in grades 13-15. Players born in 2007, 2006 and 2005 are eligible to participate in this programme.
The Talent Development Programme includes:
All players are welcome to attend the term 1 TDP, players will then be selected for Lower Hutt City AFC premier league teams based on the sessions in term 1 2020.
The TDP will give players a direct pathway into the Wellington Phoenix Academy. The TDP is the final stage of the Wellington Phoenix Pre-Academy, players' progress will be monitored by the Wellington Phoenix Academy staff overseen by the Academy Director.
More information on the TDP can be found Here: https://www.sporty.co.nz/asset/downloadasset?id=42bbc979-fd11-42d5-bb80-e40e6d5e7386
$165 per term (3 TERMS, TERM 2 FREE WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR LHCAFC)
$185 non LHC Members
Please see below the information on how to register:
1. Comet is the New Zealand Football registration system for all football clubs in New Zealand.
2. There are two different scenarios that can apply:
3. If you have not played football before, you need to click 'Sign Up' on the link below to register as a new user. Please remember to put the player's contact details and best contact email address in when you register.
4. If you played for 'LHCAFC' last year and wish to register for 2020, you will need your username or number issued to you by NZ Football last year. Once you have your username and password, you can register here.
If you have forgotton your Comet login details, please click on the link below, and then on "Forgot password / user name"
If you are still having problems, a dedicated help email address has been created and additional support brought in to help with enquires, firstname.lastname@example.org . Please email NZ football and they will be able to help.
5. If you have no problems registering please follow the steps below.
- Once logged into MyComet, you will see a menu on the left hand side of your screen.
- Select REGISTER.
- Under 'Choose Seller' start typing ‘Lower Hutt City AFC’
- Under the list of products you will be able to see details for each item by selecting the BLUE icon on the right hand side of your screen.
- Select the “2020 Talent Development programme (T1)” item you wish to purchase and click the GREEN PLUS button to add this to your cart.
- Refer to the bottom of the page to see the items you have purchased in your cart. This is the only place you can see your cart.
- You can only purchase a registration for grade that relates to your birth year, otherwise an error will occur.
6. Push the green PROCEED TO CHECKOUT button which will summarise the items you have selected.
7. Click the BLUE FINISH button which will give you the option to PAY LATER. We will generate an invoice and have this sent to you prior to the beginning of the TDP.
8. Please check and update your personal details, we communicate via e-mail and it is essential that your details are correct.