Wellington Phoenix in partnership with Lower Hutt City AFC will be a hosting Skill Centre for all players in players born 2011 - 2008 in term 1 2020. This programmes will be run across two venues (Boyd Wilson and Fraser Park).
The Skill Centre Programme includes:
More information on the Skill Centre can be found Here: https://www.nzfootball.co.nz/asset/downloadasset?id=4be73e5b-9599-4f11-8cd8-ed03d6e868b6
See all of the details below:
BOYD WILSON FIELD, TE ARO
'WHEN | Monday and Wednesday 4-5pm | 3rd February – 1st April
COST | $120
**Please note there will be no training at Boyd Wilson on Monday 24th and Wednesday 26th February
FRASER PARK, TAITA
WHEN | Tuesday and Thursday 4-5pm | 4th February – 26th March
COST | $120
LIMITED TO 20 PLAYERS PER AGE GROUP, PER VENUE
Please see below the information on how to register:
1. Comet is the New Zealand Football registration system for all football clubs in New Zealand.
2. There are two different scenarios that can apply:
3. If you have not played football before, you need to click 'Sign Up' on the link below to register as a new user. Please remember to put the player's contact details and best contact email address in when you register.
4. If you played football last year and wish to register for 2020, you will need your username or number issued to you by NZ Football last year. Once you have your username and password, you can register here.
If you have forgotten your Comet login details, please click on the link below, and then on "Forgot password / user name"
If you are still having problems, a dedicated help email address has been created and additional support brought in to help with enquires, firstname.lastname@example.org . Please email NZ football and they will be able to help.
5. If you have no problems registering please follow the steps below.
- Once logged into MyComet, you will see a menu on the left hand side of your screen.
- Select REGISTER.
- Under 'Choose Seller' start typing ‘Lower Hutt City AFC’
- Under the list of products you will be able to see details for each item by selecting the BLUE icon on the right hand side of your screen.
- Select the “2020 Skill Centre (T1)” Item you wish to purchase and click the GREEN PLUS button to add this to your cart. ** Please select the correct venue, Boyd Wilson (City) or Fraser Park (Hutt Valley)
- Refer to the bottom of the page to see the items you have purchased in your cart. This is the only place you can see your cart.
- You can only purchase a registration for grade that relates to your birth year, otherwise an error will occur.
6. Push the green PROCEED TO CHECKOUT button which will summarise the items you have selected.
7. Click the BLUE FINISH button which will give you the option to PAY LATER. Payments can be made into account 06-0513-0131700-00 with the players surname and either SkillBoyd or SkillsFraser as the reference.
8. Please check and update your personal details, we communicate via e-mail and it is essential that your details are correct.